8th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Silchar Polytechnic

Hi everyone, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Silchar Polytechnic to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

10th March 2021, 01:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Silchar Polytechnic

The minimum eligibility required to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Silchar Polytechnic is 10th passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and mathematics with minimum 40% marks and must be 20 years of age at the time of admission.
10th March 2021, 10:38 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Silchar Polytechnic

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Silchar Polytechnic is;

You must have completed 10th from recognized board.

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?