8th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Silchar Polytechnic. I want to know how I can get an education loan for this Diploma course of this institute? Please tell me immediately.

10th March 2021, 01:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic?

You would need to visit the branch office of the bank from which you want to take education loan for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic .

The list of documents required to apply for education loan to studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic is:

=)10th mark sheet and certificate
=)Qualifying examination
=)Admit card
=)Income Certificate
=)Adhaar card
=)Address proof
=)Admission letter from the college
=)4 Photographs
10th March 2021, 10:40 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic?

Procedure to get an education loan for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Silchar Polytechnic can be seen below.

You can get education loan with zero percent interest rate.

You can fill application form to get education loan if you are eligible.

Attach all required documents like admission letter and submit it to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?