26th October 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?

Hello, kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi for studying Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. Please let me know immediately.

31st October 2020, 01:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have qualification of MBBS from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidate must have done successful completion of a 1 year long compulsory rotating internship.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate marks at the level of MBBS and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
31st October 2020, 05:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi can be seen below.

You must have completed MBBS with 1 year rotating internship after MBBS to be eligible for this role.

Your selection will be done merit if NEET PG.
31st October 2020, 09:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi---

The candidate should have done MBBS or an equivalent examination from a recognised Institute or university of India.
The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in under graduation.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-https://www.mamc.ac.in/
1st November 2020, 11:27 AM
Vaisiri

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics is you should have secured minimum of 50% in UG of MBBS or BAMS. And there is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?