5th June 2011, 07:43 PM
sagarkothiya8409

Will I get admission in AIEEE colleges of Gujarat on the basis of 70 marks in AIEEE?

i got 70 marks in aieee .can i will get admission in aieee colleges of gujarat on the basis of this marks

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  2. Will I get admission in AIEEE colleges of Gujarat on the basis of 70 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only?
  4. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  6. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  7. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  8. Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996? -- [New]
  9. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  12. Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?
  13. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  15. Will I get admission in AIEEE college in Gujarat after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE
  16. Admission to colleges in Chattisgarh for BE on the basis of AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply?
  17. How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?
  18. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
9th June 2011, 07:37 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Will I get admission in AIEEE colleges of Gujarat on the basis of 70 marks in AIEEE?

On basis of 70 marks your rank will be above 200000 you getting good colleges is difficult.
Look for some private college that accept AIEEE score.
14th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in AIEEE colleges of Gujarat on the basis of 70 marks in AIEEE?

dear sir,my mht cet score is 104 & aieee score is 103.can i get good engineering college in maharashtra
27th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i get 65 marks in aieee ,can i will ger admission in aieee college in gujarat on this basis ?
1st July 2011, 01:54 AM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarkothiya8409 View Post
i got 70 marks in aieee .can i will get admission in aieee colleges of gujarat on the basis of this marks

70 marks in AIEEE for general category would have landed you with a rank of above 2.5 lakhs.and at this rank,i don't think you will get a decent college.however,you can try out lower ranked colleges of pet or can take admission through a management seat.
26th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

will i get admssn in nirma now?
16th February 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks in aieee to get admission
in svnit in surat ?????? pls do tell me
22nd February 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

How many mark get in aieee(SC Cagary) to admission in svnit in surat
23rd February 2012, 12:30 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarkothiya8409 View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that you not get admission in top college..
You get 70 marks and the cutoff is 122 marks in A.I.E.E.E ..
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

GOOD LUCK!
30th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have scored 70 in AIEEE 2012 from assam. general category. is it possible for me to get in any government college? please reply
5th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 80marks in aieee so can i apply for in gujarat colleges on basis of aieee?
8th May 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 70 marks and marit is something about 60 so i can got admition in which collages in gujarat?
13th June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

my score in aieee-2012 is 170/200 . can i get admission in good colleges of engineering in gujarat or not ?
please give the list of good colleges in gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?