1st December 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development admission in National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has published the notification for admission in Diploma course of Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission for this Diploma course. Please let me know immediately.

5th December 2018, 09:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma Panchayati Raj Governance and Rural Development admission in National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj?

National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj does offer Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM). Duration of course is 1 year. Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC PWD category) from any recognized university to be eligible. Candidates who are appearing their final year examination and expect to complete all the requirements before 15th June 2019 are also eligible to apply.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?