9th July 2013, 12:49 PM
rasool.nabi

Which material is to be referred to prepare for Panchayati Secretary Paper II Rural Development

what meterial i can refer to prepare for panchayati secretary paper2 rural devolopment

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Karnataka Public Service Commission Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Rural Development
  8. KPSC Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the full form of NABARD?
  11. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  12. How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?
  13. Which Books and Magazines shall I refer to prepare for KAS Exam for the year 2012?
  14. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  15. How to prepare for NDA exam in 11th std? Study material and books to be referred for the exam? Previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  17. How to prepare for AFCAT in 1 month? What study material to be referred?
  18. Does Banking Sector play an important role in Rural Development in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?