8th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PG Diploma in Management admission in HDF School of Management Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in HDF School of Management Bhubaneswar to study PG Diploma in Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th October 2019, 10:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PG Diploma in Management admission in HDF School of Management Bhubaneswar?

Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a postgraduate Business Study Management course. The required eligibility to secure PG Diploma in Management admission in HDF School of Management Bhubaneswar is the candidate should have passed Graduation course from a recognized university. The candidate should score at least 50% in your graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management course.

The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Management is 2 years i.e 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?