1st December 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PGDM admission in FORE School of Management, New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I have heard that FORE School of Management, New Delhi has published the admission notification for PGDM course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

4th December 2018, 03:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PGDM admission in FORE School of Management, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard that FORE School of Management, New Delhi has published the admission notification for PGDM course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

Eligibility to study PGDM admission in FORE School of Management, New Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any recognized university

>> Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by 1st October, 2019 and obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate

>> Candidates must appear in CAT, XAT or should have a valid GMAT score

FORE School of Management, New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?