1st December 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How many PGDM(Financial Management) seats are available in FORE School of Management, New Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to do PGDM in Financial Management in FORE School of Management, New Delhi. I came to know that the admission is going on. So, I just want to know that how many seats are there for this course?

4th December 2018, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PGDM(Financial Management) seats are available in FORE School of Management, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do PGDM in Financial Management in FORE School of Management, New Delhi. I came to know that the admission is going on. So, I just want to know that how many seats are there for this course?

There are 60 PGDM (Financial Management) seats available in FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management is 2 years full time. Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any recognized university are eligible to study the PGDM (Financial Management) in FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Candidates must appear in CAT, XAT or should have a valid GMAT score for the admission to study PGDM (Financial Management) in FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?