14th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Kolkata?

I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Kolkata. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 04:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Kolkata?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology:

B.Sc. or any equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks.

Some of the very reputed Universities and institutes conduct entrance examination admission.

So in order to pursue this course from Dr Zakir Hussain Institute, Kolkata you have to qualify the entrance exam.
15th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology in Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Kolkata?

In order to pursue Advanced Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology, candidates should possess skills like learning strategies, critical thinking skills, instructional skills, active listening active learning, reading comprehension and oral expression.

Eligibilty:

B.Sc. or any equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks.

Candidate need to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?