7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management course in IISTEM, Unnao? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management admission in IISTEM, Unnao?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?
  3. How many Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  7. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?
  8. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  9. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  10. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  12. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  13. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  15. Can I take admission in IPCC without appearing for CPT? I have secured 68% in T.Y.BMS -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  18. How to do technical course after doing graduation in commerce stream
15th August 2018, 12:58 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10th from a recognized school or university.
Candidate can pursue Diploma after completing 12th/ graduation also and from any of the stream.
Candidate minimum age criteria is not required.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% to 50% aggregate in any of the qualification.
One can get admission after clearing entrance test or through direct admission also.
15th August 2018, 04:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or Matriculation with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?