16th June 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering?

I am interested to do Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety from National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Advanced Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering?

The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering is that you must have a degree or diploma in any discipline from a recognized institute/university.

Duration of Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering is full time one year.

You can get detailed information in the below mentioned official website link;
http://nifse.in/advance-diploma-in-i...ial-safety.php
18th June 2019, 11:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in relevant stream from a recognised University/ College.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's level.
There is no restriction on age.
19th June 2019, 12:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS) is a Diploma type course and the duration of Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course is 1 year.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) or (BE / B.Tech) from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course is 50%.

=> You should appear in the written examination test to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?