8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Hi friends, I want to join Asian Institute of Fire Safety for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  6. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  7. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?
  8. Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  10. Procedure to pursue diploma in industrial safety in part time from Annamalai University
  11. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  12. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University?
  13. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  15. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga? -- [New]
14th February 2019, 09:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

** The basic eligibility required to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety is that the applicants must have passed graduation course in the relevant subjects from a recognized university.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list of written test or graduation percentage marks. The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?