10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

21st August 2018, 07:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College?

With my best knowledge I know that there is no course available named Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College. It is a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course.
You must have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board/university or its equivalent to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course.
You must be free from color blindness, and free from any physical disability likely to interfere with efficient performance of professional duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?