14th April 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

16th April 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Cabin Crew Air Hostess is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized university in the IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai.

Diploma in Cabin Crew Air Hostess is available in part time mode and duration of the course is around 1 year at the IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai. Interested candidates can contact the institute for more details on the same.
17th April 2019, 12:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai:

Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from any stream from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

Height of candidates should be minimum 5ft 2 inches for girls (157.5 cms) and 5ft 7inches for boys (167.5 cms).

Candidates should be between 17-23 years of age.

Candidates should have good commond on English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?