14th April 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Air Hostess Training which is available in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

14th May 2019, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai is Rs.33110.

=> The duration of Diploma in Air Hostess Training in IIFLY Aviation Training Centre, Mumbai is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Andheri- Corporate Office- 302, Siddhigiri, 3rd Floor, Old Nagardas Cross Road,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?