23rd July 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

25th July 2019, 06:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to the Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic is on the basis of merit list of 12th standard.

You can visit the website https://www.awpdelhi.org for more information.
25th July 2019, 11:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Airport Management Services in Ahimsa Women Polytechnic is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Airport Management Services course is 50%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Ahimsa Women Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?