14th January 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th January 2020, 03:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering (DAE) is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College is that the candidate should have passed 10th class with Math and Science from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class is 50% and the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
15th January 2020, 05:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Hooghly Women’s Polytechnic College are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate.
There is no minimum or maximum age limit required.
16th January 2020, 10:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have passed class 10th board examination form a recognised state or Central board with at least 55%.
5% relaxation is given to reserved categories.
He / she shall not be having any backlog or compartment in any of the subject at the class 10th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?