29th November 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in New Law College Ahmednagar?

Hi friends, I want to join New Law College Ahmednagar for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

30th November 2019, 10:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in New Law College Ahmednagar?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in New Law College Ahmednagar is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score which is conducted by the New Law College Ahmednaga.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?