29th November 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research?

I am interested to do PG Diploma in Business Management from Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

30th November 2019, 11:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in the Institute of Management Studies, Career Development, and Research is that the candidate should have passed graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate should have to score at least 50% marks in your graduation course to get admission in the PG Diploma in Business Management. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list and the duration of PG Diploma in Business Management is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?