23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Film Making in MAAC Girish Park?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Animation Film Making in MAAC Girish Park. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

26th July 2019, 06:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Film Making in MAAC Girish Park?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned institute in Diploma in Animation Film Making, the candidate should have completed their 12th education from a recognized board and should have been able to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?