22nd December 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?

is it possible that we can shift from diploma in architect (did 1 year) and take admission in degree without completing diploma, but completed 1st year of diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  2. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  3. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  4. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  7. Diploma in architect after passing 10th? -- [New]
  8. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  9. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  10. Is there any job available for diploma architect in government sector
  11. What are the options available after completing diploma?
  12. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?
  14. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  15. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?
  17. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  18. Is it possible to do diploma in Architect after 12th?
31st December 2016, 02:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?

For getting admission in second years of B.Arch candidate should have completed diploma from a recognized university.

No, You are not eligible to get admission in second years of B.Arch without diploma in Architecture.

If you have completed your 12th class then on the basis of 12th class you are eligible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma.
12th November 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?

I have passed 4th year of B.Arch, but could not complete the course. Can I join final year of Dip. in Arch. and get license from COA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?