1st January 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Astrology in Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Astrology from Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th January 2019, 11:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Astrology in Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur?

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized Institute/board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Astrology course in Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur. Duration of course is 6 months.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.mcvudaipur.com

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
7th January 2019, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Astrology in Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Astrology in Shree Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology, Udaipur:-

- Candidate must pass 10th or 12th standard from recognized board.

- The candidate must score atleast 45% marks.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

Examination type is semester type.

Admission is based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?