16th December 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University?

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this university. Kindly tell me asap.

17th December 2020, 04:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University:-

A candidate should we passed in 10th with minimum 35% mark ( Math/Sc ) from any recognised Board of Secondary And Senior Secondary Education.

Admission process:-

Admission procedure is based on MP - PPT / 10th merit basis.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Total fees - INR 90,000/-
17th December 2020, 09:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University----

The candidate should have passed 10th from a recognised board or Institute with at least 35% marks in aggregate.

Total number of seats for this course in this college are 60.

Total fees is ₹90000/-.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://oui.edu.in
18th December 2020, 08:08 PM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board to get admission.

Admission can be done on merit basis or through counseling procedure of MPPPET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?