20th February 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

I am interested to do Diploma in Oriental Librarianship from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

24th February 2019, 03:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th or 12th board.
There is no any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?