21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Banking & Finance from Avagmah Business School Bangalore. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

25th September 2019, 11:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Banking & Finance from Avagmah Business School Bangalore. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?
The eligibility criteria for availing for the program of Diploma in Banking and Finance at Avagmah Business School Bangalore are as follows:

Students must complete H.S.C and 2 years of work experience/S.S.C and 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience are eligible to apply.

(OR)

Students are required to complete their Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent examination from a recognized university or Institution.
They should score a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at Graduation.

Contact Information:
Address: #47, GINSERV, Leela Palace Rd, HAL 3rd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Phone: 080 4928 5000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?