21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to join International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi for studying Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

23rd September 2018, 04:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10th board examination from a recognized board.

Candidate can pursue Diploma after completing 12th/ graduation also.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th/ 12th to get admission.
24th September 2018, 09:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi?

Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi is full time 1 year duration of course. Candidates who have passed 10th/12th/Graduation in any stream from a recognized board/university are eligible to pursue Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi.
You can get more details on the official website link i.e. http://www.womenpolytechnic.com/beau...-hair-dressing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?