21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi for studying Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

14th November 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in International Women Polytechnic, South Delhi for studying Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Candidates have to collect the application from the International Women Polytechnic and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing course. Those candidates who have passed 10th or above are eligible to study the Diploma in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing course in International Women Polytechnic. Duration of the course is 10 months. Candidates can learn the basic beauty culture, basic hairdressing, live hair cut practice, saree draping, mehendi designing, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?