25th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology in Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Vadodara?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology in Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Vadodara. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

30th September 2018, 07:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology in Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Vadodara?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology in Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Vadodara are given below.

** Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology is an Post graduation course.

** The duration of Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50 to 60% from a recognized university.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is organized by the Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Vadodara.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?