11th August 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed two years ITI course with Mechanical stream and one years ITI in Diesel Mechanic. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
13th August 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed two years ITI course with Mechanical stream and one years ITI in Diesel Mechanic. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
Yes, you can study a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after ITI course. The candidate should have passed 10th or 10+2 examination with PCM from recognized board or ITI Certificate or 10+2 vocational pass is eligible to join the course. The candidate’s selection to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The course is available in the following institutions

- PM Group of Institutions - Website Link
- Karavali Group of Colleges - Website Link
- Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Sciences - Website Link
- S.C.T Polytechnic – Kaggadasapura Main Road, Vignana Nagar, Bangalore
14th August 2016, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
10th standard candidate are eligible for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by government are eligible for diploma entrance exam in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th January 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear I am working in Volkswagen Guntur 2 years floor manager and present body shop manager 2 year running
previous working tata motor in service point 8 years service manager but I am stranded B.A I am full feel in mechanical section
please your side valuable advice I am interested in iti or mechanical diploma in my future.

my name is karimulla
cell .no 7799736524 company cell no.
present working Volkswagen Guntur
mail id
[email protected]
13th July 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have only iti diesel mechanic acct certificate, I want to join mechanical engineering is it possible to get admission in 2 nd year in mechanical engineering
22nd July 2017, 01:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the diploma in aeronautical engineering after ITI.In this diploma a candidate teaches to design, manufacture,maintain and operate all the aero space vehicles.Here below are the some details regarding diploma in aeronautical engineering:-

DURATION OF COURSE:- The duration of course is 3 years.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:- Minimum qualification required is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55%marks.

COLLAGES WHICH PROVIDES THE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING DIPLOMA:-

>> Shri vanktesh university (SVU).(Jyotiba phule nagar).
>> Bhubaneswer engineering collage(Bhubaneswer).
>> Shingania university(Pacheri Bari).
>> Indian institute of aero space technology and management(Secdunerbad).

ORGANIZATION THAT RECRUITED THE CANDIDATES:-

>> EES Pvt.ltd (Kochi).
>> Rathinam Techzone (coimbatore).
>> Inspire innovative(Dehli).
>> Collages and universities.
>> DRDO Defense research and development organization(Dehli).

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDER JOB AREA:-

>> Design engineer.
>> Air frame design engineer.
>> Quality manager.
>> Quality engineer.
>> Consultant.
>> Thermal design engineer.
>> Assistant design engineer.
>> Assistant technical engineer.
>> Reliability engineer.
>> Manufacturing engineer.

Good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?