12th March 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

19th March 2019, 04:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Students who have passed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent in Arts / Science / Commerce / MCVC / ITI are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course at the Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai. Duration of the Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course at the Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai is one year part time. Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course includes theory and practical in computer hardware, MCSA and CCNA. Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course at Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai is recognized by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?