12th March 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology which is available in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Duration of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is 11 months. This course is a short term option for a fully developed program to understand basic fundamentals in the fashion industry. In order to get details regarding course structure for this course, you should visit the below mentioned link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DFD.pdf(288.9 KB, 0 views)
19th March 2019, 03:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology which is available in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is given below:

First Semester:

Theory:

Fashion Theory
Textile Theory

Practical:

Surface Ornamentation
CAD-CAM – I
Pattern Making – I
Fashion Art and Model Drawing
Craft Appreciation
Garment Construction – I

Second Semester:

Theory:

Entrepreneurship
Fashion Marketing and Merchandising

Practical:

Pattern Making – II
CAD-CAM – II
Material Studies
Garment Construction – II
Interior and Home Dιcor
Design Portfolio

Duration of the Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut is 11 months (2 semesters). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?