12th June 2020, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Kamath Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in Kamath Institute of Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

27th September 2020, 09:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Kamath Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Kamath Institute of Technology is as follows.

Applicant must have completed intermediate with minimum score of 60% from recognized board to get admission.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission in diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?