12th June 2020, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether placement facility is available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering candidates in Kamath Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am planning to pursue a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in Kamath Institute of Technology? I would like to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? If any of you know about the placement facility of this institute for such candidates then please let me know.

27th September 2020, 09:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether placement facility is available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering candidates in Kamath Institute of Technology?

Yes , Campus placement facilityis available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering candidates in Kamath Institute of Technology.

Placement of this college is below average. Each year around 50% of total students get placement with average package of 2.2 LPA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?