13th February 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th February 2019, 03:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Students who have passed Secondary School Certificate (10th) with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Mathematics and Science as three subjects of equal weightage and students should have passed English, Mathematics and Science individually or
Students who have passed higher examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University.
18th February 2019, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

You need to have minimum class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education with maths and science as subjects. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because seats will be allotted based on rank. If you have a top then you will have greater chances of getting admission.
18th February 2019, 08:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University:

You must have passed Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
You should not exceed 21 years of age as on 31st July in the year of admission.

Aligarh Muslim University website link is given below.
https://www.amu.ac.in
19th February 2019, 03:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Can you should have to pass 10th board examination from recognised state or Central Board with at least 50% marks with mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.
Relaxation in marks is given to reserved categories.
19th February 2019, 04:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue diploma in Electrical Engineering through Aligarh Muslim University is that the candidate must have completed 10th with at least 50% marks a recognised board.
The candidate has to qualify the entrance test conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?