13th February 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

18th February 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Aligarh Muslim University. Admission to the Diploma in Electrical Engineering is done through an Admission Test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. Duration of the Admission Test is two hours and it contains questions from Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture. The age of the candidate must not exceed 21 years as on 31st July in the year of admission.
18th February 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University:

In order to get admission in Electrical Engineering course in Aligarh Muslim University, candidates have to appear in the University Admission Test. Selection of the candidate is carried out through marks secured in the admission test. In order to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University, candidates must have passed SSC (10th class) with minimum 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

For details, visit:
https://www.amu.ac.in/polyshowcourse1.jsp?did=104&typ=4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?