12th December 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to join Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

14th December 2020, 09:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology?

----Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology----

The candidate should have minimum educational qualification of 10th from a recognised board with atleast 45% aggregate marks.

Minimum age is 16.

Duration of the course is 3 years after 10th and 2 years after 12th.
15th December 2020, 11:40 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Nigam Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 60% .

Admission will be done on merit basis of 10th score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?