29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? -- [New]
  4. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
  7. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  11. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  15. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  16. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
3rd August 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Balasore is a pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha or 10th standard examination declared equivalent with at least 35% marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Mathematics and Science subjects. Duration of the Diploma in Electrical Engineering is three years. Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Balasore website link is given Click Here
3rd August 2018, 10:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore is as follows.

>Candidate must have passed matriculation conducted by BSE, Odisha
and obtained at least 35%marks in aggregate,securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English,Math and Science subject.

>Candidate must have qualified*Diploma Entrance Test*conducted by*SCTE & VT *Orissa and approved by AICTE after matriculation. Also students can get admission in lateral after ITI or 10 +2 in Science stream, directly to the third semester.
5th August 2018, 09:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in the 1st semester diploma in engineering course is that :-
Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 35% in aggregate and atleast 30 marks in each subject.

The lower age limit is 14 years.

For more information about admission visit at www.jietorissa.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?