14th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

15th April 2019, 03:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Patna Sahib Polytechnic college is:-

==> Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics and English with atleast 50% aggregate marks.

==> Candidate must score well in entrance exams like JEE.

15th April 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Students who have passed class 10th examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course in the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering at the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is three years full time. The Patna Sahib Polytechnic College also offers the following diploma courses: Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.

15th April 2019, 05:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their 10th /12th board from a recognized board.
Candidate must have completed board exams from Science stream having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate age should not be less than 16 to 17 years.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
For more information log in to its official website.

15th April 2019, 06:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or its equivalent examination with at least 45% aggregate from a recognised board.

10+2 (Vocational) pass students or ITI pass students can get admission in the second year.

15th April 2019, 09:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma level Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

** The required eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is the candidate should have passed 10th or 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

** You should appear in the written test to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?