14th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering admission in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

16th April 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering admission in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Yes, candidates have to appear for the Competitive Examination Test for the admission to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Those candidates who have passed 10th standard examination with Science, Mathematics and English subjects can get admission in the first year of the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering is three years in the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?