23rd June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Export and Import Management in Exim Business School Ludhiana?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Export and Import Management in Exim Business School Ludhiana? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

25th June 2019, 04:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Export and Import Management in Exim Business School Ludhiana?

Diploma in Export and Import Management is a Diploma level Export Management course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Export and Import Management in Exim Business School Ludhiana is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Diploma in Export and Import Management course is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Export and Import Management course is 1 year.
27th June 2019, 12:17 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Export and Import Management in Exim Business School Ludhiana?

The Required eligibility to study Diploma in Export and Import management in Exim Business School Ludhiana is candidate should have passed graduation in the respective field from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Time duration of this course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?