21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Production in SIHM-Bolangir?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Food Production from SIHM-Bolangir. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Production in SIHM-Bolangir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Food Production from SIHM-Bolangir. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Food Production in State Institute of Hotel Management-Balangir is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board of education. The upper age limit for the admission to study Diploma in Food Production in State Institute of Hotel Management-Balangir is 25 years (28 years for SC/ST candidates). Food production is basically skilled and creative work and students after completion of the course can get high salaries. Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.sihmbalangir.org/course_offered.htm
26th February 2019, 04:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Production in SIHM-Bolangir?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Production in SIHM-Bolangir:

You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Upper age limit to get admission in Diploma in Food Production in SIHM-Bolangir is 22 years.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.sihmbalangir.org/nchm.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?