13th July 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Food Production. I want to join Food Craft Institute Jammu for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

14th July 2019, 07:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Food Production. I want to join Food Craft Institute Jammu for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?
Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu. University providing Career and job opportunity to its student and also providing the facility to its as well.

1. The Institute provides facilitation of the training placement for the students.

2. Also providing the Industrial training is the integral part of the course curriculum for its completion students required to undergo the training in Hotels, Motels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Airlines, Travel Agencies and other catering establishments.

3. The Institute sent their students Industrial Training every year.

List of Facility Provided to Students:
  • Basic Training Kitchen
  • Quantity Food Kitchen
  • Training Restaurant
  • Bakery and Confectionery
  • Beverage Lab
  • Model Guest Rooms with Housekeeping labs.
  • Conference Hall
  • Smart Class Rooms
  • Well Equipped Computer Lab
  • Well Stock Library
  • Amphi Theater
  • Separate Girls & Boys Locker Rooms
  • Canteen/ Cafeteria
  • Sports facility for physical development

Official website ->Click Here !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?