15th July 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Sri Saptha Jyothi School of Nursing?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from Sri Saptha Jyothi School of Nursing. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

19th July 2019, 12:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Sri Saptha Jyothi School of Nursing?

Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is an undergraduate Nursing course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Sri Saptha Jyothi School of Nursing is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is 50% and 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?