29th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Kakatiya Medical College Warangal?

Respected Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from Kakatiya Medical College Warangal. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

1st August 2020, 01:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Kakatiya Medical College Warangal?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Kakatiya Medical College Warangal is given below-

1.Candidate must have completed MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate which is recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.

2.Candidate should also possess a permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.

3.Candidate must have completed one year of internship. Candidate who is likely to complete the internship on or before March 31, 2020.

4.In order to become eligible for counseling, candidate must have obtained minimum 50 percentile (40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC) and 45 percentile for UR PWD) in NEET PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?