31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?

Have completed my diploma in Computer engineering. i don't want to BE due to huge fees so can i go for BCA or other any course and i completed my 3 year diploma so Can i get admission to direct 2nd year? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

1st June 2015, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Have completed my diploma in Computer engineering. i don't want to BE due to huge fees so can i go for BCA or other any course and i completed my 3 year diploma so Can i get admission to direct 2nd year? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course. But you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd years BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
8th July 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?

7th September 2015, 02:10 PM
dinesh the king

As per my knowledge,you have completed your diploma in computer engineering so it is better to join in B.E. because you can directly enter into second year of B.E. coming to fee,there are some many colleges that will offer free education or less than 25000 rupees.so,my suggestion is to go for B.E.
And if you are more intelligent then you can get admission in good government colleges by writing entrance exams.
Coming to B.C.A, if you want to go for B.C.A,you have complete your+2 first and then you can get admission in B.C.A. because diploma degree is not equivalent to +2
15th March 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

MY DIPLOMA IS COMPLETED AND I AM NOT GOOD IN MATHS AND MATHS IS SO TOUGH SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT BCA SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE
30th May 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I fined diploma 3 years course in computer science and i want take direct 2nd year in BCA course from eagnu. Is it possible?
19th June 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA course after completion of 3 year diploma course in electrical engineering
31st July 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir it is possible to join after completing diplamo in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?