1st April 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 12:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

The basic educational qualification required to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University is the pass degree in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute. Duration of course is 1 year, comprises of 2 semesters.
4th April 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Library & Information Science in North East Frontier Technical University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Library & Information Science in the North East Frontier Technical University is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized university. Duration of the Diploma in Library & Information Science course in the North East Frontier Technical University is one year (two semesters). Interested candidates can apply offline for the admission to study the Diploma in Library & Information Science in the North East Frontier Technical University. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?