8th December 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Hello everyone, I want to do a Diploma in Management Information Technology from International Council for Management Studies. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

12th December 2020, 02:00 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Eligibility :
Students who wish to get admission for Diploma in IT course must have completed higher secondary or 10th standard. They should have secured a good percentage so that this diploma course becomes easy. Students can also go for this course after their 10 + 2 or senior secondary level of education.
12th December 2020, 07:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies can be seen below.

You must have completed your intermediate with any combination with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized university to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?