8th December 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Can you please let me know about the procedure for how I can get admission in International Council for Management Studies for Diploma in Management Information Technology? I am interested in doing this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

12th December 2020, 03:19 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Admission Process :
To grab admission in various colleges or universities for Diploma in IT, the student should visit particular college or university website to get information about the admissions. Generally, admissions are carried out in the months of April to June. No entrance tests are required hence admission can be secured on the basis of final marksheet of high school. In some colleges DCA can be pursued by post graduate degree holders as well. In this case their PG degree will be considered at time of selection.
12th December 2020, 08:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Management Information Technology in International Council for Management Studies can be seen below.

Admission will be done in merit basis of intermediate score .

You must have completed intermediate to get admission .

For application procedure one have to visit -

55, (Old No: 29), Lazarus Church Road , R.A.Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?