15th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mine Surveying in Government Polytechnic, Nagpur?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mine Surveying course in Government Polytechnic, Nagpur? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 07:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mine Surveying in Government Polytechnic, Nagpur?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Mine Surveying in Government Polytechnic, Nagpur is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Mine Surveying course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Government Polytechnic, Nagpur. The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?